CCJENSEN – a world leader in oil service with over 60 years of experience – develops and manufactures CJC ® Offline Oil Filtration solutions for removing particles, water, acidity and oil degradation products (varnish) from hydraulic oils, lubricating oils, gear oils , diesel fuel, etc. CJC ® filter cartridges are made from 100% natural cellulose fibers and environmentally friendly resources: no metal, plastic or chemicals CCJENSEN’s core business is to maintain the latest know-how in oil filtration and oil contamination sources characteristic of a wide range of applications in the energy sectors (conventional and renewable), offshore and offshore projects, industry, mining.
CJC HDU filtration system for fire-resistant hydraulic oil
- Reduced risk of unplanned downtime, such as turbine outages.
- Increased oil / fluid life by lowering TAN and increasing resistivity.
- Increased service life of machine components.
CJC VRU filtration system for gas turbine and steam turbine lube oil
- Gas or steam turbines with combined or separate lubrication and control oil system.
- Basic or peak gas or steam turbines operating at low, medium or high oil temperatures.
- Compressors for gas turbines.
- Lubricating oil or hydraulic oil systems subjected to high loads and operating in a hot state.