ECOSYN Synthetic Gas Engine Lubricants offer not only numerous technical advantages over mineral and other synthetic gas engine oils, but also proven economic benefits such as:
- The total cost of oil in terms of (₽ / MWh) is up to 30% lower than that of mineral lubricants, due to an increase in oil change intervals by 2-5 times and a decrease in oil consumption by up to 50%.
- Engines are cleaner with less carbon deposits and deposits, resulting in less unplanned maintenance and longer component life.
- Very low tendency to knock: ECOSYN solves serious knock problems on many different engines.
- ECOSYN it is easier to reach the emission limit values: for example, no additional NOx gases are generated due to irregular combustion processes.
- Environmental benefits: 2-5 times less oil leakage and significantly lower oil consumption, which reduces the cost of transporting oil to and from the unit.
ECOSYN lubricants are approved and meet the requirements of MWM, Caterpillar, INNIO Jenbacher, MTU