ECOSYN Synthetic Gas Engine Lubricants offer not only numerous technical advantages over mineral and other synthetic gas engine oils, but also proven economic benefits such as:
- The total cost of oil in terms of (₽ / MWh) is up to 30% lower than that of mineral lubricants, due to an increase in oil change intervals by 2-5 times and a decrease in oil consumption by up to 50%.
- Engines are cleaner with less carbon deposits and deposits, resulting in less unplanned maintenance and longer component life.
- Very low tendency to knock: ECOSYN solves serious knock problems on many different engines.
- ECOSYN it is easier to reach the emission limit values: for example, no additional NOx gases are generated due to irregular combustion processes.
- Environmental benefits: 2-5 times less oil leakage and significantly lower oil consumption, which reduces the cost of transporting oil to and from the unit.
ECOSYN lubricants are approved and meet the requirements of MWM, Caterpillar, INNIO Jenbacher, MTU
Head of Power Industry department
TEL M.: +7 (929) 047-30-31
TEL: +7 (831) 42-333-49
ECOSYN GE 1034
Lower viscosity gas engine oil for maximum fuel efficiency and improved cold starts.
ECOSYN GE 1544
Improved cold start. Excellent performance at high and low temperatures.
ECOSYN GE 3004
Low viscosity gas engine oil for maximum fuel efficiency.
ECOSYN GE 4004
ECOSYN GE 4004 Synthetic Gas Engine Lubricant is a combination of high quality ester fluids and specially formulated additive systems. It is successfully used to lubricate natural gas, biogas, landfill gas or specialty gas engines and is approved by major gas engine manufacturers: MWM, Caterpillar, Jenbacher and MTU.
ECOSYN GE 4006
ECOSYN GE 4006 is intended for the lubrication of modern medium- and high-speed four-stroke engines operating on fuels containing corrosive materials such as hydrogen sulfide or halogens (compounds containing chlorine, fluorine, etc.). ECOSYN GE 4006 has a high TBN and alkalinity reserve, which prevents wear and corrosion when using contaminated gas.
ECOSYN GE T40
ECOSYN GE T40 Synthetic Gas Engine Lubricant is formulated to lubricate gas engines with the highest oil loads: high engine temperatures, low oil volumes and low oil consumption with very long oil drain intervals.